At this level students develop an increasingly accurate use of Spanish, develop their oral fluency and improve their pronunciation.
Students will be learn to:
- understand and expand oral and written messages from almost any register in a health care context
- communicate with patients directly, or by telephone
- discuss and debate subjects of interest such as current healthcare policies
- look up, order or transfer information and data
- reply to complaints
- comprehend and compile hospital documents (diagnostic samples, surgery plans etc.)
Subjects may include clinics and hospitals, internal medicine, diagnosis and treatment, surgery, the operating theatre, pre-operative and post-operative care, etc., as well as the organisation of different health systems
If neither of the above are your level, however, we can also offer you a tailor-made programme to suit your level and needs.