Note that all hotels charge different prices according to the time of year.
There are two high seasons in Playa del Carmen:
- Mid-December to immediately after the Easter holiday period
- Early July to the end of August
There is a wide range of hotels available, ranging from the simple, to the luxurious.
- Low price range hotels Prices per night vary depending on the hotel and the time of the year. Rooms will be simply furnished, although most will include a private bathroom and air conditioning. Breakfast is normally not included. Low season prices start at around 45 US$.
- Mid price range hotels Rooms in this category of hotel will be comfortably furnished and will include a private bathroom, air conditioning, and satellite TV as standard. Most will also have a swimming pool, a bar and restaurant available for guests. Breakfast is usually included.
- Top price range hotels The rooms themselves will be very comfortable indeed and the hotel will also offer a complete range of guest services including a swimming pool.
As prices vary within each category of hotel, we prefer to quote exact prices on an individual basis.