Discover the benefits of combining technology with the English course for children to build the future of your children. Get to know them!
Children use technology at an increasingly young age. For this reason, it is important to recognize the digital tools that support your child’s learning. In this way, you can complement your English course for children at IH Riviera Maya.
Young children develop a sense of initiative and exploration as they are curious about the world around them and about learning. Additionally, they have the ability to create and communicate using a variety of media. For this reason, IH Riviera Maya’s English courses include activities in which they will communicate according to their stage of growth. For example, singing, dancing and games with which they will represent their ideas in English.
Digital devices provide one more outlet to demonstrate your creativity and learning. Certainly, this is a well-used resource for English classes for children.
Smart use of technology in the English course for children
In recent years, technology has become more accessible and affordable. Therefore, the number of electronic devices among families has increased. According to the Common Sense Media study, 75% of children under the age of 8 have access to a tablet or mobile device. Consequently, we can notice an increase of 25% in just 2 years.
Why not use the time you spend on technology to focus on interactive activities? and practice the knowledge they acquire within the English course for children. The most important thing is to encourage our children to use technology safely and responsibly.
English course for the children of the future
The world is evolving and technology is a factor that favors change. So, to be prepared, children must incorporate technology into their daily lives. In this way, your child can gain confidence in his ability to master new and complex tools.
Therefore, if we combine English classes for children with the educational use of technology. Your child will be better positioned to tackle practical challenges and will recognize the incredible opportunities that lie ahead for years to come.
5 benefits of using technology in the English course for children
- Maximize retention of knowledge: When your child uses technology to study English for children, he will be able to keep his attention on learning the language, because it is an interactive activity. In addition to being a good way to retain information.
- Develops communication skills: Following directions to complete a task successfully will increase confidence and speaking / listening skills in English. Also, when they play together they strengthen family ties by communicating with each other. Above all, the little ones will be able to learn English with a native accent.
- Learn individually and as a team: Activities through technology help you learn and progress at your own pace. In the same way, they can carry out the activities with colleagues and friends.
- Build 21st century skills: You will develop technological skills for the future from an early age with the 4Cs of education. Your child will learn and practice Collaboration, Communication, Critical thinking and Creativity.
- It’s fun and attractive !: Your little one will learn English in our course with fun activities. Children and technology are the perfect combination to learn English through play.
Technology in our English course for children
English courses at IH Riviera Maya are the perfect way to connect children with technology. Therefore, we use innovative tools with features that boost their learning in English classes for children. As a result, we change our perspective on the uses of technology and use it productively.
Technology within English courses keeps children interested in learning the language without losing their attention. Therefore, they can use materials such as puzzles, songs, games and audiobooks within International House’s interactive English course for children.